Annual Travel Insurance
Our Annual Travel Insurance complements your home insurance; it is valid for one year, for an unlimited number of trips at a fixed price. The policy does not only cover you, it also protects your experience. For example, if a swimming ban is issued due to a shark warning, the airline goes bankrupt, or you sprain your wrist and can't play golf you will be entitled to compensation from us.
Some examples of what is included
- New trip. If you fall ill and are confined to bed for more than half of your trip and the trip is at least seven days, you and your travelling companions, or all the family, may be entitled to a new trip. The same applies if you have an accident and have to be admitted to hospital, for example.
- Add up the days you've been ill. The whole family may be entitled to a new trip. With our Annual Travel Insurance you can add up all the days you've been ill if you've been confined to bed. If the total number of days you've been ill is more than half the number of days for your trip, you may be entitled to a new trip.
- Unexpected events. If you fall ill, it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be confined to bed, but it may mean that you're unable to do the things you planned to do. For example, if your children get an ear infection and can't swim. Our Annual Travel Insurance may provide you with a new trip if someone in the family falls ill and the purpose of the trip is spoiled.
- When holiday plans go wrong. You may be entitled to compensation if during your trip you can't do what you planned to because of extreme or unforeseen events. It might be that you can't swim due to jellyfish, poisonous algae or a shark warning, or you can't ski because of extreme weather conditions.
- No excess for rental cars. When you hire a car on your trip, you have to sign an insurance policy with the company you're renting the car from. But even with that insurance, it can still be extremely expensive if something happens. Our Annual Travel Insurance provides compensation of up to SEK 10,000 to cover the excess.
Individual, couple or family price
With Annual Travel Insurance you just pay for the first trip, but you're covered for a whole year – regardless of how often you travel. You can buy a policy for an individual, a couple or all the family. The insurance costs SEK 565 for a single individual, SEK 905 for a couple and SEK 1120 for the whole family.