If you have an Expatriate insurance

Here you will find information linked to which receipts / certificates that are required when making a claim

In case of illness, accident or a visit to the dentist

• A receipt showing the cost of medical or dental treatment, medication or cost of local transportation to and from the health care facility.

• Medical certificate / dental care certificate.

In case of lost, damaged or stolen property

• In case of theft, you should send a police report.

• If your luggage is damaged during a flight, you should send a notification from the airline (Property Irregularity Report).

• If your luggage is lost after the check-in, please send a final report from the airline. The report should confirm that the luggage could not be found and also what compensation you received.

• Receipts of your lost or damaged property (to the extent that you saved them).

In case of death due to accident

• Death certificate from the doctor.

• Bank account of the deceased’s estate.

Other events

• A certificate confirming the event.

• Receipts for any expenses you want to be compensated for.


Did not find what you were looking for? 

On the page Contact us you will find our contact information.



Contact us