||- Within 30 kms of borders with Libya, Niger and Mali in Illizi and Tamanrasset provinces
||- Sahel region
- The W National Park
- Within 40 kms of the border with Mali
|Demokratiska republiken Kongo (DRK)
||- North Kivu and South Kivu provinces (cities of Goma and Bukavu excluded)
- Haut-Uele, Ituri, Maniema and Tanganyika provinces
- Kasai, Kasai Central and Kasai Oriental provinces
- Within 50 kms of the border with the Central African Republic and South Sudan
||- North Sinai governorate
||- Within 10 kms of the borders with Ethiopia and Djibouti
||- Within 10 kms of the border with Eritrea, Sudan, South Sudan and Kenya.
- The four woredas (districts) (Akobo, Wantawo, Jikawo and Lare) of the Nuer zone and the Jore woreda of the Agnuak zone of the Gambella region.
- The Nogob (previously Fik), Jarar (previously Degehabur), Shabelle (previously Gode), Korahe and Dollo (previously Warder) zones of the Somali region.
||- Sulu archipelago
- Western Mindanao, including the Zamboanga Peninsula
||Abkhazia and South Ossetia
||Jammu and Kashmir (except Ladakh region, Jammu and Srinagar and inbetween travels).
||- Nineveh, Kirkuk, Saladin, Diyala, al-Anbar and Baghdad governorates
||- Sistan and Baluchestan province
||- The Far North region.
- Within 40 kms of the borders with Central African Republic and Chad.
- Within 40 kms of the border with Nigeria in Cameroon's Adamawa region.
- The Bakassi Peninsula.
||- Areas of North Lebanon governorate north of the southern city limit of Tripoli
- Within 10 kms of the border with Syria
- Areas north of Rayak Air Base in Beqaa governorate
- Southern suburbs of Beirut east of the airport road, defined as: south of the sports stadium to the airport, to east of the main airport highway including the neighbourhoods of Ghobeiry, Chuya, Haret, Hraik, Burj Al Brajne, Mraije, Er Rouais and Laylake
- Southern suburbs of Beirut west of the airport road, defined as: west of the airport highway to the coast, south from Adnan El Hakim Road to Abbas El Mousawi Road.
|| - Tombouctou, Kidal, Gao and Mopti region
- Area north of the Niger river in the Ségou region
- Area north of the town of Banamba in the Koulikoro region
- Area north of the towns of Kayes and Bafoulabé in the Kayes region
|| - within 25 kms of the border with Western Sahara (except the Noukchott - Nouadhibou corridor)
- Tiris Zemmour (except the town of Zouérat)
- Adrar (east of Atar)
- Tagant, Hodh el Chargui, Hodh El Gharbi, Assaba and Guidimaka provinces
||- Agadez province
- Areas north of the city of Abalak.
- Tillabéri province north of Niamey
- Tahoua province north of the city of Tahoua
- Within 40 kms of the border with Nigeria in Diffa, Zinder and Maradi provinces.
||- Borno, Yobe, Gombe, Adamawa, Bauchi, Kano and Kaduna states.
- Within 20 kms of the border with Niger in Zamfara State.
- Riverine areas of Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States.
||- The Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA)
- Northern and western Balochistan
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Nowshera, Swabi, Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Naran, Battagram, Kohistan, Shangla, Chitral and eastern parts of Dir exclued)
||- Within 50 kms of the Central African Republic border.
- Boko, Kindamba, Kinkala, Mayama and Mindouli districts of Pool department.
- Mouyondzi district of Bouenza department.
||- Chechnya, Dagestan and Ingushetia
- Within 10 kms of the border with Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts in Ukraine
||- Darfur states (Central, East, North, South and West)
- Area south of the road between Sennar, Kosti and al-Fashir
- Within 30 kms of the border with Eritrea in the Red Sea state
||- Within 100 kms of all borders (N'djamena excluded)
- The regions of Tibesti, Ennedi-Ouest and Ennedi-Est
- The region of Borkou (town of Faya Largeau excluded)
||- Within 10 kms of the borders with Algeria and Libya
- Chambi National Park
||- Within 10 km of the border with Syria
- City of Diyarbakir
||Crimea and Sevastopol.
Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts.
||Within 80 kms of the border with Colombia