Cover for personnel stationed abroad
Why you should choose an Expatriate insurance by Europeiska ERV:
- As Försäkringskassans insurance coverage ends when moving abroad
- Medical expenses coverage is always included
- You get access to a global assistance company 24/7
- Selectable options with preventive health care and dental care
- Can be tailored for both large and small companies
- Repatriation to your country of residence as well as assistance and supportfor emergencies
We have chosen to divide the medical expenses cover in two levels. Partly because different companies have different needs, and partly because you can choose what you want and avoid paying for things you do not need. We also have a special version that is tailored for companies that have a union contract.
|Example of content:
We reimburse medical expenses, hospitalization and medication if you become seriously ill.
We reimburse medical expenses, hospitalization and medications as well as dental care if you are injured in an accident.
We reimburse the cost for routine checkups during pregnancy as well as delivery.
We reimburse the cost for medical evacuation or transportation to the home country in case of severe illness and on doctor's assessment, if the treating physician in consultation with the European ERV's physician/medical adviser deems this necessary.
We reimburse the cost for 5 treatments without referral per diagnosis, also valid for visits to the chiropractor, naprapath, acupuncturist, masseur, osteopath and kinesiologist. For Premium applies to 10 treatments.
We reimburse the cost for 5 treatments prescribed by a doctor.
If you go into a full-time sick leave for more than 30 days you cab be reimbursed up to 6 months.
|Possibility to insure pre-existing conditions
We also reimburse costs for medical, hospital care and medication in the event of an acute deterioration of existing illnesses that you had before you took out the insurance.
|Travel vaccination and prophylaxis
If you need vaccinations before a trip we will reimburse you for the cost of the travel vaccines and prophylaxis.
- Before you can buy our Expatriate insurance we need to know your health status. Even if you have pre-existing condition we can usually offer insurance. You will find our Health declaration forms on the page Corporate solutions under the headline Health declaration.
For quote: please contact us on +46 770 45 79 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org