Policy certificate

Certificate for leisure travel or visitor insurance

This is where you order a certificate for visa application

The certificate for leisure travelers can be sent as a PDF via email or in paper format by mail to the address you specify in the form. Check with the embassy/consulate which certificate you need for your visa application.

Important to know:

  • Your insurance premium must be paid before you can order your visa certificate
  • If you choose to have the certificate sent by mail, the letter will arrive in 2-3 days.
Notice - personal data

Europeiska ERV values your privacy. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which you give it to us. We will retain your data for the duration required by our operational purposes. Europeiska ERV will only disclose your personal data to other organizations where we have your permission to do so, or where we are required to do so by regulation. Please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer at dpo@erv.se if you have any further questions in this regard.

Policy certificate application:

Send certificate by:


We do not send certificates directly to the embassies/consulates, so please fill in your e-mail and address.