Can I provide receipts and certificates at a later date?

If you want to send receipts and certificates to us after your claim has been reported you are welcome to do so by sending an e-mail to (only state your claim number in the subject line!) or by mail to Europeiska ERV, Hantverkargatan 11B, 112 21 Stockholm, Sweden. Always refer to your claim number that you receive after the claim has been reported.