Medical insurance for your foreign visitors
Suitable for those who:
- receive visits from abroad
- want to secure the cost of universal health care for your visitor
- have a friend who needs an insurance certificate to be able to obtain a visa to Sweden
Policy certificate, for visa application
In order to apply for a visa to a Schengen country it's often required that you are able to present a certificate showing that you have a valid insurance.
If the person that is going to visit you already is in Schengen, please call us on: +46 770 457 971.
|Example of what the insurance contains:||Visitor insurance|
|Acute dental treatment|
|Journey in connection with medical care|
Price example Visitor Insurance (per person)
|Start price (Day 1)||Day 2-365 (price/day)|
The insurance in summary:
When you get a visit from abroad, it can feel safe to take out insurance to cover medical expenses. Our insurance covers, among other things, health care costs due to illness or accident, emergency dental treatment in case of accident and travel in connection with health care.
Good to know about the insurance:
- The insurance can not be bought for visitors over 69 years of age.
- The insurance does not cover for illnesses that your visitor had before he/she got the insurance.
- The insurance has an excess of 1 000 SEK/injury.
- A valid visitor insurance is mandatory for visa application.
- The insurance covers medical expenses up to 30 000 Euro.
Please read terms and conditions for a complete description of the policy and its contents.